Friday, September 22, 2006

Tell me cuando, cuando, cuando

Yes, yes, he is alive... unfortunatly the world couldn't get rid of me so I am still lurking around waiting for the right moment to take it over. I had a very slow week the first week after I got back, the medicine made me really drowsy and my energy level was equal to my laptop (the battery lives for around 10 minutes). Although I went on the tuesday (3 days after the accident) and played in the Indonesian squash league... not a good idea I'll tell you... but hey, sometimes you have got to take one for the team. I lost 3-0 to a middle aged man which didn't look like a very mobile creature, but in the court he managed to move all his mass very elegantly... but the shame was no less of loosing to him... and I didn't want to excuse my self, so I didn't tell anyone that I could barely breath and that everything was going in and out of focus in my head. The week after (this week) I played again and now, feeling much better I won 3-0 against a really nice guy, CEO of a country club here in Indonesia, he invited me over for several of their events so it was really nice...
Now I am in Bandung doing an LC visit which, for those of you non-AIESCers is a visit to a local committee of AIESEC which I am responsible for, so I am coaching the board here and motivating the members (or at least trying).
Chelsea is ofcourse doing very well and seeing them beating the bloody Liverpool was very gratifying and proved my previous post after the community shield about the superiority of Chelsea over distinctively avarage Liverpool team.
That's it...
I'll wirte again before Rammadah (or however you spell it) finishes,
Tomas

6 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hæ ;o) Langaði bara að segja hæ ;o) Hvernig hefurðu það? Langt síðan maður hefur heyrt í þér! kiss kiss

 
At 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you on the blog :) Hope you're getting something to eat during the Rammadah..:)

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Tomas said...

this Rammadah business is funny, it is so nice walking aroud in 30 degrees heat drinking water while everyone stares at you and wish they were allowed to drink some water.... awsome...

 
At 12:48 pm, Blogger Ali said...

hahaha...i'm in the opposite of your situation now...interesting (at least for me) that everyone is drinking and eating while u're the only one who doesn't :p

by the way..it's spelled Ramadhan (or Ramadan) ;)

cheers man,
ali

 
At 11:03 am, Blogger Davíð Örn said...

Ég vona að þú líkjir engum þarna í Indónesíu við hund...sbr. http://www.mbl.is/mm/folk/frett.html?nid=1226905

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Svetlana Senajova said...

Hey dear,
good to hear that you are fine. I always told you to take care of yourself - so please be carefull! I think you are too young to have heart-attack, don´t you?
love,
svetla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home