Monday, August 14, 2006

New week, new opportunities

Good news, I´ll be gracing the mediocre nation of Poland with my presence in the end of the month. Things changed down here and now I have to go to Poland... not a bad thing, not at all... although I worry a little bit about what to eat... I heard they are still canibalism out there... but hey, at least there will be McDonalds, I just hope they haven´t changed their menu to Polish standards like they did in India, that would mean ManNugget, and Big Mac would really be a poor Scottish traveler that dissapeared out there in the wilderness.
Standard weekend, football and partying, on sunday I went to Michael's appartment (a danish guy, brilliant guy) to watch the community shield, Chelsea-Liverpool, he is one of the people that have the Liverpool virus, if I would be interested in science I would try to find a cure against it. But yes we (Chelsea) decided to let Liverpool take this Community thing... we will take the League and the Championship League instead... we are so humble and good, Liverpool doesn't stand a chance in any other competition and we know we will win so many cups this season so we let them take the smallest one... I think this should once and for all show the true greatness of Chelsea. This week I´ll be trying to sort out my visa stuff (otherwise it is a kick in the ass back home to Iceland :)) and then beginning of next week to Poland, I also have a squash tournament on friday and saturday (I think I´ll pull a Chelsea and let the other guys win).
So... untill my next post, try to stay cool, I know it is hard to reach my level but it is good to aim high, and maybe one day you will almost be as great as the humble, modest, Icelander

4 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean it´s called the charity shield, and Chelsea obviously gave it to charity. And Abramovich can use it for tax deduction, so it´s a win-win situation.

 
At 12:35 am, Blogger Svetlana Senajova said...

Tomas, what do u have still with visa??? u don´t need any to Poland and i thought u have already one for Inodnisia, don´t u?

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Tomas said...

haha... nahhh... my visa here is expired...

 
At 7:26 pm, Blogger Marie Claire said...

have fun in Poland. Wish I could be at IC too.

aargh you took Shevchenko from us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home