Tuesday, March 06, 2007

At last

Yes yes, rarely do you see a white raven but here I am...
Not quite dead yet if that was anyones wish :) quite to the contrary I have actually never had so much energy in my life.
This is going to shock my die hard sarcasm friends but I started using Herbalife. At first I had so much against these products, thought this was just another money ripping crap, but I was very low on energy and reading about the products it made perfect sense, I mean, you can´t find a healthier breakfast, so I decided to try. I didn´t tell anyone, it was a secret operation. I was half hoping to get the energy but at the same time half hopping this not to work so that I could crap all over it. But the weird thing happened that not only did I tripple my energy, I also lost 8 kilos, right away, built some muscles (there were non before), I started to sleep much better, both falling asleep and waking up, all in all it really made a huge difference.
Then I started to sell it and now I am making extra money by pointing people to a better life, how cool is that!
Anyways, don't take my word, go to www.heilsufrettir.is/tomask and read the success stories (If you understand Icelandic) it is amazing...
I am in love, but now it is finally not with a girl that will break my heart but a product... if anyone wants more information about it, either about the different products or the business opportunity this brings then just send me an e-mail or call me, you will not regrett it.
Hereby I declare this blatant commercial finished.
Live with passion!

5 Comments:

At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now is this really smart?

see:

http://www.cockeyed.com/workfromhome/workfromhome.html

and

http://www.cockeyed.com/workfromhome/ud_saturation1.html

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Svetlana Senajova said...

Hm... i would never say that u would like to do such things! Hopes that it´s really healthy as u say and not some crap ;)

 
At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herbalife is just a step away from a religious cult. It´s just a different form of the same old Kool-Aid tradition.... the only difference, better looking bodies.

 
At 6:36 pm, Blogger Tomas said...

I´ll be fit when I drink my cool-aid!

 
At 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home