Thursday, March 16, 2006

One more go

Once more I will make an attempt to write a blog, now in english so everybody can understand me, sorry guys, no spanish, Icelandic nor Indonesian blogs will appear, although once in a while you might see some frases etc.
I write this to keep my friends around the globe updated on what I am doing and where in the world I am located at each moment in time. There are several exciting things coming up in my life, in 3 days I will be leaving for APXPRO, in the Philippines, what an opportunity that is. I have to act like a little drama Oscar actress and thank AIESEC in Indonesia for this opportunity since I will be their delegate, and the Icelandic export council that pays the bill.
Speaking of AIESEC in Indonesia, that´s another very exciting chapter in my life that will start in late May, I will be moving to Indonesia for one year working in AIESEC Indonesia for a whole year.
I will be writing updates from there throughout the year, but that is it for now, I will try, with emphasis on try, to keep this updated regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home